IBSAT is the aptitude test conducted for admission into ICFAI Business Schools located across all the major metro cities and education hubs in India. IBS is highly rated for its management courses, and hence, many students apply for the IBSAT entrance exam.
- Full-Form – ICFAI Business Studies Aptitude Test
- Candidate must be a graduate with a recognised degree
- Candidate must have more than 50% in their graduate degree.
- Candidates should have their graduation with English as the language
- Non-English language students IELTS or TOEFL or NELT score
- Final year students are allowed but need to submit their final mark sheet before the given date.
- Exam Pattern
- Language – English
- Mode – Computer-based (Online)
- Duration – 2 hours
- No. of Questions – 140
- Marking – +1 for the correct answer.
- Exam Syllabus
- Verbal Ability
- Quantitative Ability
- Reading Comprehension
- Data Adequacy and Data Interpretation
- Official Website – https://www.ibsindia.org/
How can I get admission to IBS?
IBS Hyderabad offers admission to the MBA course on a regular basis. Basic eligibility is a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university. Admission in MBA is done on the basis of performance inIBSAT followed by a Group discussion and Personal Interview
Is Ibsat exam tough?
If compared with CAT, XAT and other MBA exams, IBSAT 2020 exam is as difficult as the other top MBA entrance exams mentioned. Scoring in IBSAT is comparatively easier. If studied regularly and systematically practice, it is easy to score well in the
Is IBS a good college for MBA?
Hello P k, See IBS is one of the best College in India, Especially the IBS campus of PUNE, HYDERABAD, BANGLORE, AND GURGAON in terms of Faulty, quality education, and Placement. TO be specific about IBS, Hyderabad – In 2016, it was on 34th rank for MBA, and In 2017, it’s in 26th position for MBA
Is Ibsat worth giving?
IBSAT exam is not tough, you just need to focused and consistent and you are done with exam. I myself have given IBSAT and there are multiple issues from the administrative side after the exam, For GD PI you have to travel to hyderabad and then you will eventually come to know , it is not worth it.