Master of Finance and Accounting (M.F.A) is a postgraduate Accounts course. Accounting and Finance covers the study of principles of accounting, financial planning, economic theory, micro and macroeconomics, money and banking systems, knowledge about business, trade and its characteristics and policies involved, etc. In simple words, Accounting & Finance is a postgraduate degree program that primarily focuses on the systematic study of the concepts in the specialized subjects and topics related to the fields of Accounting and Finance. The duration of the course is two years and it is career orienting in nature. Bangalore University MFA Study material 2019
Master of Finance and Accounting (M.F.A.) Eligibility
- The basic eligibility criterion for pursuing degree is having graduation degree in Commerce stream.
- However, as an alternative criterion, many universities accept graduation degree with Honours in Accountancy, Economics or Business/Management Studies for admission to their degree course.
- Some of the very reputed universities and institutes demand a minimum of 45-50% marks in graduation as qualifying criteria to secure admission in this course and some also conduct entrance examination to get admission to their Accounting & Finance degree course. Selection to the degree course in these colleges is based on marks secured in the final merit i.e. total marks aggregated in the final exams of graduation and the entrance exam.
Bangalore North/Central University MFA Study Materials/notes
- Personal and human resource management
- Managing people and organizations
- Group Dynamics: Theory Practice
- Human Resource Management
- Nature and scope of Human Resource Management
- Intro to Management
- Intro to Management 2
- Leadership Styles
- Nature of management
- Foundations of individual behavior
- Organizational change
- Organizational Culture
- Organizational Design
- Organizational and management
- Social responsibility