This is Good News for all the 2016-2017 batch students who have failed in Under Graduate (U.G) Examination. Bangalore University on 4.2.2022 Officially announced a Press release stating that All the Students with backlogs can pay the examination fee for Mar/Apr 2022. So waiting for want?? rush into the examination portal and pay the fee right now.
Kindly find the below extended last date for fee payment:
|1||Last date for payment of exam fee and submission of duly filled exam application form to the college||10.2.2022|
|2||Last date for submission of online and duly filled downloaded examination application forms by the colleges to the register||12.02.2022|
|3||Last date for payment of examination fee with fine 200/||15.2.2022|
|4||Last date for payment of examination fee with special fine 1000||17.2.2022|
|5||Last date for submission of online and duly filled downloaded exam application form by colleges||19.2.2022|
|6||Last date for submission of QP Indent||19.2.2022|
Offcial Notification By University
eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in Exam Time Table 2022
|Name of Organization||Bangalore University|
|Courses||BA, B.Sc., B.Com, BBA, BCA, MBA, MCA, B.Ed, MA, M.Sc, M.Com|
|Semester Which Exam held||1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th Semester|
|Article Category||University Time Table|
|BU UG PG Exam Date||February/March 2022|
|Bangalore University Exam Time Table 20221 Release Date||Available Soon|
Important Instructions for Students Appearing For Exam
Students appearing for the exams have to follow few important points related to the exam. Check the instructions provided below.
- Report to the assigned exam centre 15 minutes before the commencement of the exam.
- Carry your hall ticket and college id on each day of the exam.
- The Exam will commence as per the time mentioned on the hall ticket.
- No students will be allowed to leave the exam hall until the exam is over.
- Do not make any kind of mark on the answer booklet.
- Do not involve in malpractice
- Mobile Phone, Paper, book, programmable calculators, or any other form of material relevant to the subject of the exam (Theory / Practical) in which the student is appearing is prohibited in the exam hall.