Bangalore Metropolitan Transport Corporation: Central Office: Bangalore
Subject: BMTC is commencing the issue of student concessional bus pass for the year 2017-18.
BMTC is issuing student concessional passes at a very concessional rate for the benefit of the student. Earlier student pass was issued in pre-printed cards.
In this regard to avoid inconvenience caused to student/ parents, during the current academic year 2018-19 student concessional smart card will be issued through school/colleges.
In the existing system, the students are required to provide the following documents.
Fee receipt of school/colleges.
Aadhar card/Adress proof.
College ID card.
Cast certificate form for SC/St students.
Further, they have to visit nearby bus station to get the pass and have to wait in the queue to get the pass.
Submit the application from the SATS/PU online portal of students who requests for passes. Application submission procedure available in SATS application home page.
- After receiving the application from the SATS/PU online portal, BMTC will Print the Smartcard based Passes.
- For the student of 1st Standard to 7th standard and PUC students Smart Card passes will be sent to the school/colleges through BMTC Staff and delivered in the bundle to the respective school/college.
High School student Smart Card passes will be delivered to their residential address through Post.
In this context, the need for time to submit an application and distribute passes through the school/colleges. All students have the opportunity to travel as follows because there is a need and students should not be bothered to go to school/colleges.
Role of Students :
- 1 to 7th Std: Students request for student passes along with prescribed processing fee of Rs. 150/- in the school.
- High School: Students willing to obtain passes should inform in the school and pay the passing amount to the postman at the time of delivery.
- PUC: Students request for student passes should submit the filled Application form along with prescribed fee in the College.