- Financial Services
- 10001+ employees
- Founded 1792
- Public Company
At State Street, we partner with institutional investors all over the world to provide comprehensive financial services, including investment management, investment research and trading, and investment servicing. Whether you are an asset manager, asset owner, alternative asset manager, insurance company, pension fund or official institution, you can rely on us to be focused on your challenges. We are committed to doing what it takes to help you perform better — now and in the future.
- Web analytics implementation across web (SPDRS.com / SSGA.com) and native apps (MySSGAapp /SPDR Sales app)
- Be responsible for the data layer, writing technical specifications and working closely with developers during the implementation.
- Implement web analytics and marketing tags using Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager (DTM) and Launch.
- Optimising the web analytics platforms and tagging implementation to meet business requirements
- Be responsible for QA testing, publishing and monitoring data
- Work collaboratively with the wider analytics team to measure and value all changes to the websites and native apps.
- Working to project plans and timelines and communicating progress on a regular basis
- Support with Digital analytics strategy (defining KPI’s, conversions and creating dashboards)
- Manage the one time migration of DTM web properties to Adobe Launch
- Working with senior team members and internal teams to define campaign key metrics and KPIs
- Work closely with internal teams to produce campaign tags for online campaigns
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining marketing channel processing rules and filters in Adobe Analytics.
- Creating custom reports, dashboards and segments to provide insight to internal clients
- Work to build as much automated reporting as possible – avoiding manual reports
- Work to develop self-service reporting dashboards where possible
- 1-2 years Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics admin level experience plus admin-level experience using at least one tag management solution; DTM/Launch is preferred
- Knowledge of tagging of digital marketing campaigns using meaningful naming schemes and logical conventions
- Strong background in implementing web analytics, page level analytics & data layer implementation
- Experience of translating key business requirements to key business indicators
- Demonstrable experience of solving onsite problems using Analytics tools, including debuggers (Omnibug, Ghostery, etc.)
- High attention to detail and the ability to work in a small team environment
- Ability to work under tight timelines and quick turnarounds.
- Strong communicator with the ability to manage stakeholder at different levels (managing up and down)
- Able to bring insights to life with effective data visualisation and compelling presentation skills
- Knowledge of marketing channel attribution
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite, in particular, Advanced Excel skills
- A friendly personality with good collaboration skills and plenty of ambition