B.Com. stands for Bachelor of Commerce. It is a 3 years long Graduation program. Usually, it is Commerce stream students who choose this course after 12th standard schooling. But technically, even Science as well as Arts stream students are eligible to pursue this course! In the past, B. Com. used to have many takers. In fact, it was one of the most sought after and valuable Degree program. But with the introduction of technical courses like Engineering, B Sc etc, B. Com. had lost some of its old glory. As of now, B. Com. has managed to reinvent itself with the introduction of new areas of specializations! And still today, it is a favorite among Commerce stream students! In this article, we will check out some important details related to B. Com. course, such as- advantages of pursuing this course, areas of specializations, career prospects, scope etc.
6 Marks Imp Questions
- Bring out any six differences between the stock market and commodities market
- what is Private placement, state its merits?
- what are the objectives of the commodities market
- discuss the features of SEBI
- explain briefly the role of SEBI
- WHAT IS LISTING OF SECURITIES? state the advantages of listing of securites in stock exchange
- what ae the functions of primary market
- Organization structure of indian commodity exchange
- write a short notes on NSDL
14 Marks Imp Questions
- function of stock exchange
- Give the meaning of depository. state the features of NSDL and csDL.
- state the governing bodys of Stock Exchange
- Explain different kinds of speculatorsrand stock brokers
- what are the objectives and functions of depositories
- Explain the governing body and functions gf commodity exchange
- what is primary market , playesrs of it
- what is primary market ? Explain different players in primary market.
- wxplain the organisation and function of commodity exchange
- Explain the functions of SEBI
- explain obj and function of BSE ,NSE