Bangalore University Revaluation Result 2019: Bangalore University is going to declare the revaluation result of various UG and PG programs soon. The result will be made available on notified dates on the official web portal of the university. The official dates of publication result will be communicated to all students through this page. Therefore, they are advised to visit this page and official website on a regular basis.
Bangalore University Revaluation Result
University has recently published the provisional results of various semesters of the UG and PG courses of the university. Number of students who were not satisfied with the result submitted applications for revaluation and printed copy of the answer scripts. Now, the university is preparing to announce the Bangalore University revaluation result 2019 against the applications submitted
or the assistance of the students, we have shared all the important details related to the Bangalore University revaluation result such as result dates, online result downloading procedure, result links, etc.
Bangalore University Revaluation Exam 2019- Details
|Exam||University semester exam 2019|
|Article category||Bangalore University Revaluation result|
|Declaration of revaluation result||Announced|
|Mode of publication of Bangalore University result||Online|
|Official website link||http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in|
All the programs are mainly offered under a semester system and some programs are imparted through annual curriculum. University has a provision for revaluation after the publication of the result for semester and annual exams. It means university gives students a chance to increase their marks in some subjects they feel they would have scored more.
How to Check Bangalore University Rechecking Result?
Bangalore university result for various UG and PG programs can be downloaded with the help of instructions shared below-
- Step I- Students have to first visit the official website of the university (i.e. http://bangaloreuniversity.ac.in/).
- Step II- On the homepage, they have to click on the “Revaluation” link given under “Examination” section.
- Step III- Now, they need to click on the relevant course/semester result link.
- Step IV- A result link will appear.
- Step V- They have to enter the required information like registration no. and click on the “submit” button.
- Step VI- Result will appear on screen and candidates have to check all the details mentioned on it.
- Step VII- Once they have checked the result details, they can download the result sheet for further references.
Click here to check the Revaluation result of