Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the “I.T. Capital of India”, was established in July 1964 as an off shoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the districts of Bangalore, Kolar and Tumkur, which eventually became a separate university. Initially, the two premier colleges of the city, the Central College (CC) and the University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE) formed the nucleus of Bangalore University.
Bangalore Central University is a state university located in Bangalore , Karnataka. It was formed after the bifurcation of Bangalore University.
Last date of payment of fee without fine – 13.01.2020
Last date of payment of fee with a fine of RS 200 -/ 16.01.2020
Last date of payment of fee with a special fine of RS 1000-/ 20.01.2020
- students is required to login web portal www.studentportal.universitysolutions.in
identify the degree semester and submit exam application form
- students are required to ensure the subjects/papers which they are appearing and ensure information prior to payment of examination fee
- students will have choice multiple to remit examination fee
- students can pay the fees in university designated banks students can generate appropriate fee remittance in the web portal and get challan and pay the fee in university designated banks branches across the state
- students can pay the fee in the payment gateway which is available in student web portal payment of fee can be done through NET-BANKING, CREDIT CARD,DEBIT CARD , WALLETS WHICH IS AVAILABLE through payment gateway
- students will get a fee payment receipt via e-mail,payment gateway and will also get SMS