Financial Management means planning, organizing, directing and controlling the financial activities such as procurement and utilization of funds of the enterprise. It means applying general management principles to the financial resources of the enterprise.
The three types of financial management decisions are capital budgeting, capital structure, and working capital management. A business transaction that would include capital budgeting is if your company should open another store or not.
2 Marks Important questions
- Discuss the Significance of P/E Ratio
- Explain Decision tree
- Define Financial Function
- Define Derivations
- What are Non=Conventional Investments?
- What is MIRR?
- Define Future COntract
- Write a note on swaps and forwards
- Explain Decision Tree
- Differentiate the capital structure and financial structure
- What is a commodity derivative?
- What is sensitivity analysis?
- How profitability index is superior to the net present value method?