What are communication skills? Communication skills are the abilities you use when giving and receiving different kinds of information. Some examples include communicating new ideas, feelings or even an update on your project. Communication skills involve listening, speaking, observing and empathizing.
As you can see, there are at least 6 distinct types of communication:
2 Marks Important Questions
- What do you mean by Communication Gap?
- What is meant by minutes?
- What is cognition
- Define stereotyping
- Define Negotiation
- Mention any 4 visual aids
- What is creativity in writing
- What do you mean by Emotional Intelligence?
- Define Communication?
- what us business report what is a gesture?
- Give two benefits of empathic listening?
- Mention any four media for the written communication?
- Expand the following GPS,GSM,WLAN,CAMA ?
- What is the statutory Report?
- Differentiate between hearing and listening
5 Marks Important Question
- What is a team? Briefly explain the role of an efficient team and the challenges involved in teamwork
- Explain the psychological and cross-cultural barriers involved in oral communication
- Explain five W’s and one H of report writing
- What is the conflict? Explain how various cultures influence in solving conflicts?
- explain the importance of listing
- What is the causes of poor listening?
- Explain the features of good teamwork?
- Objectives of business communication
- Importance of creativity in communication
- Distinguish between Oral and written communication
- What is the use of Font, Colour and Layout are important in the presentation?
- List the seven C’s Neede for effective communication. Elaborate any two C’s
12 Marks Important Question
- What is Negotiation? Explain the various types of negotiation. Also, enumerate the condition and strategies of negotiating.
- “Listening is a process of receiving. interpreting and reacting to a message received from the speaker”, Justify the statement
- Explain the anatomy of poor listening. Also, explain the ways for improving listening skills.
- What is the communication network? Explain in details the various communication networks of the organization with appropriate examples
- Explain the process of the importance of communication
- Different types of listening. Explain the benefits of listening
- Explain the various barriers of oral communication explain the sources of conflict in the organisation. How it can be managed?
- Write a note on