International business refers to the trade of goods, services, technology, capital and/or knowledge across national borders and at a global or transnational life. It involves cross-border transactions of goods and services between two or more countries.
- Importing & exporting. Imports: a good or service brought into one country from another. …
- Licensing. Licensing is one of the other ways to expand the business internationally. …
- Franchising. Franchising is closely related to licensing. …
- strategic partnerships & Joint ventures. …
- foreign direct investment (fdi)
2 Marks Important questions
- What is Repatriate?
- What s vertical integration
- Mention any challenges 0f internal business
- What is a Global company?
- What are ADRs and SDRs?
- Expand SAARC and NAFTA
- Define a letter of credit
- What is a Global Company
- Advantages of theory of absolute advantage
- Define Counter Trade
- What are intellectual properties?
5 Marks Important questions
- Explain the recent trends in international trade
- What are regional trading blocks? State the Different types of regional trading blocks
- Explain the various issue involved in compensation and performance appraisal of expatriate staff
- Write a note on mercantilism
- Different between IHRM and DOmestic HRM
- Describe the sectoral trends in FDI
- Examine the trends in the direction of India’s exports and imports
- What is FDI? Explain the factors that influence FDI.
- Explain the strategic issues in operations management.
12 Marks Important questions
- What is the international marketing mix? Bring out the distribution strategies of an International Business
- What is MNC? Which is more important for MNC, self-interest or Host Government’s economic interest? discuss
- What is the international Marketing Mix? Bring out the distribution strategies of an international business
- Explain the role of WTO in globalization?
- What are the different modes of entry and operations in international business? Give suitable examples
- Explain the role of 4′ P’s in a multinational organization
- What is foreign exchanges Risk? How to manage it?
- Explain the process of international strategic management?