Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Correction will get started in the month of June 2020. Karnataka PGCET is organized every year by KEA. Through this state level entrance test candidates will be offered admission into various Postgraduate courses. The admission will be offered to the qualified candidates in various colleges located in the Karnataka state. Through this article, we have provided all the details related to Karnataka PGCET Application Correction 2020.
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Correction Dates
Candidates can check below the official dates of Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application Correction.
|Events||Dates 2020 (Tentative)|
|Starting of application form||15th June 2020|
|Last date of filling application form||28th June 2020|
|Application form correction starts||June/ July 2020|
How to correct Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application form?
Candidates can correct the application form of Karnataka PGCET 2020 by following the given below steps:
- Visit the official website of KEA.
- Now candidates have to login using the registered email id and password.
- Now click on the edit option available on the website.
- Edit/modify the details wherever required in the application form.
- After necessary modification, save the changes made in the application form.
- Last step is to download and take the print out of the application form.
Important Details Related to Application Form
Below we have provided various necessary details related to Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application form:
- The Registration process of Karnataka PGCET 2020 will get started from 15th june 2020.
- Last date to submit the online application form will be till 28th June 2020.
- The application form has to be filled by the candidates through online CBT mode only.
- Candidates must fill and submit the application form correctly. In case any mistake arises in the application, candidates can make correction in the form only when the authority will provide the application correction facility.
- Candidates must make correction/modification in the application before the last date. No student will be allowed to make changes in application form after the last date of correction.
- Only those candidates who have registered successfully, can download the admit card through the website. It will be released on 27th July 2020.
How can I apply for Pgcet exam 2020?
Karnataka PGCET 2020 Application form can be filled by candidates through the official website. The fee for the exam is Rs 650 for the General and OBC category candidates, READ MORE HERE
What are the documents required for Pgcet?
Degree Marks Card of all the Years / Semesters. TWO recent passport size photographs. Degree Certificate / Provisional Degree Certificate or Course completion Certificate issued by the College Principal / Competent Authority for having passed all the subjects of all the semesters / years.
What is meant by Pgcet?
The Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) is the entrance test for admission into MBA , MCA, M. Tech, M. Arch and M.E courses in the state of Karnataka,
Can non Karnataka students write Pgcet?
Can non local apply for Karnataka pgcet? Hi, Yes they can. Allotment of seats for Karnataka PGCET candidates will be 90% for Karnataka candidates and 10% for non Karnataka candidates. Even the reservation guidelines will be applicable only for Karnataka candidates rest all will be treated as general
How many students wrote Karnataka Pgcet 2019 for MCA?
It is a state level entrance examination conducted for admission to 1st-year full time/part time MBA/MCA/M. Arch/M. Tech/ME and 2nd year (lateral entry) of the MCA program. Nearly 20000 candidates appeared for the exam to grab a seat in any one of the 178 participating colleges