Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2019-2020 is conducted by Bangalore University Directorate Of Distance Education. The DDE offers different courses of study leading to Under Graduate degrees, Post Graduate Degree, Professional Degree, P.G. Diploma, Diploma, and Certificate Courses. Candidates can check the further information regarding the DDE in the article given below.
Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Application Form has been extended till 31 Aug 2020.
Distance Education Admissions open for 2020 Batch. For Distance Education Enquire Here.
Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Important Dates
The important dates of the Bangalore University Distance Education Admission is given below.
|Release of the application form||Started|
|Last date of Application Form|
These are the officially announced dates of the Bangalore University Distance Education Admission
Bangalore University Distance Education Admission 2020 Notification
The notification for the application form extension has been released by the conducting body. Candidate can refer to this article for the information.
Bangalore University Directorate Of Distance Education 2020 Application Form
The detailed information regarding the Bangalore University Distance Education Admission Application Form is given below.
- The application form has been released.
- Last date of filling the form is 31 Aug 2020(Extended).
- Application form has been released on the official website through online mode.
- Applicants have to fill their application through offline mode.
- Candidates are requested to fill the complete application because there no correction window.
- Multiple forms of a single candidate might be rejected by the conducting body.
The vital information regarding the BU Distance Education Admission Application Fee is given below.
- Application have to pay Rs. 950/-.
- Mode of Payment: Applicants have to pay their fee through DD in the favour of ‘The Finance Officer, Bangalore University, Bangalore’.
- No request for the application fee refund will be entertained by the conducting body.
NOTE: Click here to download the Offline Application Form of BU Distance Education Admission.
How can I apply for a correspondence course in Bangalore University?
The procedure of filling the application form is given below.
- Visit the official website of BU. i.e. www.eng.bangaloreuniversity.ac.in
- Click on ‘Instructions’.
- Then click on Distance Education Admission.
- Download the Application form.
- After that affix passport size recent photograph.
- Fill the application form will all the details.
- Post the application form with all the document to the Bangalore University.
- Pay the form fee.
List of documents required to send with application form:
- Original Marks Cards of qualifying examination: for verification and return.
- Original Caste Certificate -if applicable for verification and Return.
- Original Service Certificate-if applicable
- Proof of Age for seeking admission under Open University Scheme
- Original Transfer Certificate-if available
- Original Migration Certificate if applicable
- No objection Certificate issued from the previous Institution If required.
- One set of photocopies of all the marks cards & Caste Certificate for retention
- SWAMI VIVEKANANDA SCHOLARSHIP FOR STUDENTS
Bangalore University Distance Education Fees Structure
Candidates can check the fee for all the courses below:
|1st Year BA||Rs. 4,960/-|
|2nd Year BA||Rs. 4480/-|
|3rd Year BA||Rs. 4,660/-|
|1st-year B.Com||Rs. 4,960/-|
|2nd Year B.Com||Rs. 4480/-|
|3rd-year B.Com||Rs. 4660/-|
|1st Year B.B.M.||Rs. 10890/-|
|2nd Year B.B.A.||Rs. 10910/-|
|3rd Year B.B.A.||Rs. 11240/-|
|1st Year M.A.||Rs. 6230/-|
|2nd Year M.A.||Rs. 5230/-|
|1st Year M.Sc ( Maths)||Rs. 7865/-|
|2nd Year M.Sc (Maths)||Rs. 6230/-|
|1st Year M.A (External) French||Rs. 6230/-|
|2nd Year M.A (External) French||Rs. 5230/-|
|1st Year M.Com||Rs. 6230/-|
|2nd Year M.Com||Rs. 5410/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Human Resource||Rs. 8230/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Business Administration||Rs. 8230/-|
|P.G. Dip. in Hindi Translation||Rs. 7320/-|
|Diploma in Applied Nutrition||Rs. 7320/-|
|Kannada Certificate Course||Rs. 6350/-|
|Open University Courses|
|I BA||Rs. 5445/-|
|II BA||Rs. 5445/-|
|III BA||Rs. 5445/-|
|I B.Com||Rs. 6655/-|
|II B.Com||Rs. 6655/-|
|III B.Com||Rs. 6655/-|
Bangalore University Distance Education Contact Number
Directorate of Correspondence Courses & Distance Education, Bangalore University
Bengaluru – 560056
Is distance education equal to regular?
It said the degrees of Open and Distance Learning (ODL) institutions registered under the erstwhile Distance Education Council (DEC) or the commission, in conformity with UGC Notification on Specification of Degrees, should be treated as equivalent to the corresponding awards of the Degree or Diploma or Certificate of
How can I apply for correspondence course in Bangalore University?
The Bangalore University has released the application form for Bangalore University Correspondence Course Admission 2019. The candidates shall obtain prospectus and the cost of application is Rs. 750/- at notified branch of SBM / Directorate of Correspondence Course and Distance Education Office
Is distance education banned?
The University Grants Commission (UGC) has prohibited the universities from carrying a list of courses in distance mode. In the latest circular, the commission has asked higher education institutes (HEIs) not to grant degrees in ‘professional’ courses under distance or open learning mode
Is distance education valid for govt jobs?
All distance learning degrees awarded with recognition from distance education Council (DEC) are valid degrees for applying and obtaining central government jobs, the Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU)