Bangalore University Cultural Diversity and Society STUDY MATERIAL
Bangalore University is located in the Garden City of Bangalore aptly hailed as the “I.T. Capital of India”, was established in July 1964 as an offshoot of the University of Mysore, primarily to include institutions of higher learning located in the metropolitan city of Bangalore and the districts of Bangalore, Kolar and Tumkur, which eventually became a separate university. Initially, the two premier colleges of the city, the Central College (CC) and the University Visvesvaraya College of Engineering (UVCE) formed the nucleus of Bangalore University.
BCom or Bachelor of Commerce is a three-year undergraduate course imparted in regular as well as distance education mode. BCom is the second most popular undergraduate course in the Commerce branch. Under BCom, there are three most popular courses, namely BCom or BCom-General, BCom (Honours), and BCom LLB. The BCom or BCom-General is also referred to as BCom-Pass by many universities. In the BCom course, candidates are taught core subjects related to commerce and finance. In the three-year duration, the candidates are given options to choose from a few elective subjects too. The program is usually spread over six semesters during which the student is taught topics like financial accounting, corporate tax, economics, company law, auditing, business
|Cultural Diversity and Society||Download Now|
Check All B.Com 5th Semester Study materials
Objectives of CD and S
- To help B.Sc. and B.C.A and B.COM students gain a better understanding and comprehension of
Indian culture, diversity, and society.
- To instill in the students a healthy respect for the rich diversity in Indian society and
- To help them understand the problems of rural society.
- To develop in them the secular values of tolerance, communal amity, and peaceful coexistence.
- To help them address the contemporary challenges before Indian society like
communalism, ethnocentrism, and gender discrimination.
- To remind the youth that they have a key role to play in the promotion of national
integration, and in promoting the unity and integrity of the country.
FOLLOW US ON INSTAGRAM AND JOIN TELEGRAM FOR MORE UPDATE @BUSTUDYMATE
Please Use Bangalore University Biggest Student Forums To Ask Your Doubt / Questions related to Studies,Exam,or anything related to academic Needs https://forum.bustudymate.in/