Bajaj Capital Limited Recruitment 2019- : Bajaj Capital Limited hiring for the position of Client Relationship Officer .Please go through following summary of vacancy. Please check at bottom of the this Summary of vacancy for more details and apply on source web page.
|Post Name||Client Relationship Officer|
|Salary||INR 1,50,000 – 2,00,000 PA.|
|Time & Venue||NA|
Job Description: This job is responsible for giving presentation to walk-in venue clients regarding their financial planning needs. Analyzing financial needs of the customer and suggesting them best available product. Maintaining good relationship with clients and providing timely services. Collecting timely renewals and promoting cross sell and up sell to existing clients.
About Company :The international college of financial planning (ICFP) is an approved education provider of the CFP Certification education programme of the Financial Planning Standards Board, India. The college is run by a team of professionals. ICFP is a market leader in CFP certification education programme in India with about 3800 students enrolled with it.
Company Name: On roll Bajaj Capital Financial Services Ltd.
Job Title: Client Relationship Officer (CRO)
Job Grade: Executive Level & Sr. Executive
Job Summary: This job is responsible for giving presentation to walk-in venue clients regarding their financial planning needs. Analyzing financial needs of the customer and suggesting them best available product. Maintaining good relationship with clients and providing timely services. Collecting timely renewals and promoting cross sell and up sell to existing clients.
1. To give proper financial presentation to all walk in clients on daily basis
2. To take 5 references from each walk in client and work towards calling them in the venue
3. To check and collect documents from the clients and also ensure timely issuance of insurance policy
4. To collect premium amount from the clients and timely deposit the same to Operation Executive/ Venue Manger on daily basis
5. To provide clients comprehensive financial planning advice with emphasis on L.I. and G.I.
6. To make direct calls and generate business through referencing and corporate clients
7. Provide proper service to clients with relation to any queries related with products offered to them
8. To attend various training programs for development of product knowledge
9. Ensure timely Renewal of all policies of all clients assigned and also do cross selling / upselling to existing clients
Salary: – up to 16,000 ctc + unlimited incentives for fresher
Age :-18 to 26 years
Qualification :- Graduation (1st Preference for M.B.A,B.B.A,B.COM AND M.COM)
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for closing the deal which is generated by telemarketing department.
Responsible for solving problem of client and give end to end solution.
Good communication skills in Hindi, English & local language.
Positive attitude regarding work
Have relation building quality.
Have interest in sale.
Able to work in under pressure.
Appraisal after every 6 month (promotion & salary increment)
world class infrastructure
Foreign tour after every 6 Month.
Domestic product and cash contest
Nikhil Singh Rajput
Contact No.:- 8395888050
Perks and Benefits
- +performance Incentive+regular contest