Bangalore University Admission 2019: Courses, Application form, Last Date, Result, Merit List
Bangalore University offers various UG, PG and Ph.D. courses along with distance education programs (DDE) in the fields of Arts, Commerce, Engineering, Architecture, Commerce, Education, Management, Science, Engineering and Law. Application form for all the courses can be filled by visiting the official website of Bangalore University followed by submission at the concerned university department.
- For MBA, MCA, ME and M.Arch courses, the candidates need to secure good marks in Postgraduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET)followed by counselling.
- GATE qualified candidates are also eligible for admission to ME & M.Arch programs. Such candidates need not appear in PGCET.
- For all other PG courses, such as MA, M.Sc, M.Ed, MSW and M.Lib.Sc, admission is offered on the basis of merit as per the marks secured at Graduation level.
- For BE and B.Arch courses, the admission is granted on the basis of a valid score in KCET conducted by Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA).
- For all undergraduate courses, admission is completely merit-based. For B.P.Ed, the candidates have to take the Physical Proficiency Test.
- For Ph.D. program, Bangalore University conducts separate entrance test followed by an interview.
- In the case of Ph.D. admission, CSIR NET/ UGC NET/ SLET/ GATE/ JRF qualified or M.Phil degree holders are exempted from the university-based Ph.D. Entrance Test.
- This university also imparts education through distance learning. For further information visit Bangalore University Distance Admission 2019.