Financial services are the economic services provided by the finance industry, which encompasses a broad range of businesses that manage money, including credit unions, banks, credit-card companies, insurance companies, accountancy companies, consumer-finance companies, stock brokerages, investment funds, individual.
The major categories of financial institutions include central banks, retail and commercial banks, internet banks, credit unions, savings, and loans associations, investment banks, investment companies, brokerage firms, insurance companies, and mortgage companies
2 Marks Important Question
1. What is Net Lease?
2. Mention Fund Based Activities.
3.Mention two Limitations of consumer finance.
4. What is a VISA Card?
5. What is revolving credit?
6. Name any Two Depositories
7. What is a Derivative?
8. Define Credit Rating?
9. What is Private Equity?
10How does credit card differ from a debit card in use?
11. What do you mean by Financial Intermediation?
12. What do you mean by Discount Market?
13. What is Repo Rate?
14.define bank Rate.
5 Marks Important Question
1.Different between Venture capital and seed capital
2.Explain the process of determining NAV
3.Mutual Fund Operation Mechanism
4.different between Lease and hire purchase
5.Explain Financial Innovations
6.Types of mutual fund schemes
7.Different between Venture Capital and seed Capital
8. Explain Fund based and non _fund Based Financial Servies
9.Explain the functions of CSDL
10. What is Mutual Fund? Explain different types of mutual Funds.
12 Marks Important Question
1.Discuss the role of financial services in the economic development of Country
2. What is venture capital? Explain various factor considered while evaluating new project ideas by venture capitalists
3. What is Mutual Fund? Critically evaluate mutual fund as an investment avenue for Individual investors
4. How is factoring different from bill discounting? Also, explain Different methods of factoring/
5. Bring out the latest guidelines issued by SEBI concerning Venture capital financing in India
6. Explain different types of mutual fund schemes which are floated in India, What are the merits and demerits of each one of them?
7.Credit guidelines issued by SEBI concerning venture capital financing in India
8. What is Meant by Securitization? Explain the process of it