SNAP is the entrance exam students have to take if they want admission in any of the management institutes and courses belonging to Symbiosis International. Symbiosis International has many institutes all over the country renowned for its management programs. SNAP is also considered by many other MBA institutes.
- Full-Form – Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
- Candidate must be a graduate with a recognised degree
- Candidate must have more than 50% as their final degree percentage, or 45% in case of reserved categories.
- Final year students are allowed but need a certificate from their college or university
- Exam Pattern
- Language – English
- Mode – Computer-based (Online)
- Duration – 2 hours
- No. of Questions – 115
- Marking – +1 for the correct answer, +2 for Non-MCQs, and 25% for wrong answers.
- Exam Syllabus
- Quantitative, Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning
- General English
- Official Website – https://www.snaptest.org/
What is SNAP exam for MBA?
Symbiosis National Aptitude Test commonly known as SNAP is a National Level management entrance test which is conducted by Symbiosis International (Deemed) University for providing admission to candidates in its 16 institutes offering MBA / PGDM programmes.
How can I get admission in Symbiosis for MBA?
The Selection process is carried out in two steps. Each student desirous of admission to SIBM,Pune must appear for Symbiosis National Aptitude (SNAP) Test, which is a common written test for the admission to all Symbiosis postgraduate institutes
Is snap good for MBA?
The SNAP 2019 MBA entrance exam score is used by the 15 B-schools to screen and shortlist MBA aspirants for admission to MBA programmes offered by them. The Symbiosis MBA institutes hold good reputation in the management education circles and often feature in the list of top MBA colleges in India
What is a good score in snap?
An overall score of 74-76 or above should be a good score for SIBM, 70-73 for SCMHRD, and 62-65 for SIBM Bangalore and SIIB.Dec 15, 2019