XAT is the entrance exam students have to take if they want admission into any of the XLRI, which is the Xavier School of Management, located in Jamshedpur, and other Xavier related educational institutes. Since this is a national-level exam, there are other institutes as well that consider it for their management program.
- Full-Form – Xavier Aptitude Test
- Candidate must be a graduate with a recognised degree
- Theres no minimum percentage.
- Final year students are allowed but need a certificate from the college.
- Exam Pattern
- Language – English
- Mode – Computer-based (Online)
- Duration – 3 hours
- No. of Questions – 99
- Marking – +1 for the correct answer, -0.25 for the wrong answer, and -0.5 for more than 8 unattempted questions.
- Exam Syllabus
- General Knowledge
- Decision Making
- Verbal & Logical Ability
- Quantitative Ability & Data Interpretation
What is the use of XAT exam?
For more than 60 years XLRI is conducting XAT at all India level to select the most appropriate students for management education. The XAT score is being used by more than 150 institutes for the admission. XAT 2020 would be conducted across India in the following cities
How many times XAT exam is conducted in a year?
XAT and SNAP are conducted only once a year. There is only one time slot in which the exams are conducted. This year both exams have oncorporated some major new changes in their exam pattern.
How is 85 percentile in XAT?
With a score of 30 you could get 90+ percentile while with 32 your percentile would go up to 93 in XAT 2020. Out of 99 questions in MCQ format, 25 questions are in GK section.
Which is better CAT or XAT?
CAT Vs Other MBA Entrance Exams.
|Component||IIMs CAT||XLRI – XAT|
|Testing Mode||Computer Based Test||Computer Based Test|
|Total Questions||100 (Since 2014, Earlier 60)||100 (Since 2017, earlier 98)|