TISSNET is a national entrance exam that will gain students admission in management and other masters programs at the Tata Institute of Social Sciences. This is quite a renowned and revered institute for doing an MBA, and many students from all over the country keep the institute high on their list of potential B-schools.
- Full-Form – Tata Institute of Social Sciences National Entrance Test
- Candidate must be a graduate with a recognised degree
- Final year students are also allowed but need to have cleared previous years (FY & SY) subjects.
- Exam Pattern
- Language – English
- Mode – Computer-based (Online)
- Duration – 1 hour 40 minutes
- No. of Questions – 100
- Marking – +1 for the correct answer.
- Exam Syllabus
- General Awareness
- English Proficiency
- Maths and Logical Reasoning
- Official Website – https://www.tiss.edu/
How can I get MBA in TISS?
TISSNET MBA 2021: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates should have done their Bachelor’s degree from a UGC recognized university.
- Candidates in their final year of graduation are eligible to apply for TISSNET MBA 2021.
Is Tiss good for MBA?
Tata Institute of Social Sciences or commonly known as TISS is really good college for M.A. in Human Resource Management and Labour Relations. It’s one of the oldest and prestigious courses at TISS, among the best in the country in this field, considered equivalent to an MBA, and has great placements and packages.
What is TISS exam for?
TISS National Entrance Test (TISSNET) is a national level entrance exam conducted by Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Mumbai for admission to its postgraduate courses. TISS offers as many as 53 Master’s Degree programmes at its Mumbai, Tuljapur, Guwahati, Hyderabad campuses and other locations.
How many students appeared Tissnet 2020?
Nearly 40,000 candidates appear for TISSNET every year. The courses offered through TISSNET are M.
Is TISS Hyderabad good?
TISS heaven on earth-best place for academic engagement and finding excellent people. Placements: Placements are satisfactory though not commensurate in financial terms but people who are highly motivated to work in social sector do get ample opportunities
Where do TISS students get placed?
Students with relevant work experience were hired into middle management positions by companies making Lateral Placement Offers. Some of these companies were Amazon, Deloitte India, Lodha Group, L&T Infotech, Sterlite Power, Walmart, Wipro etc