The University of Bangalore has released the final year exams 2020 date sheet for various undergraduate and postgraduate courses. The examination for both UG/PG courses would begin in September and would end in October. The varsity has released the time table for all the courses on the official site of Bangalore University at bangaloreuniversity.ac.in.
The varsity has directed the affiliated colleges identified as exam center to get ready with PPE kits, face shields, sanitizers, and hand wash as safety precautions during the conduct of exams.
Key Highlights of the SOPs released by UGC
- Downloading of Aarogya Setu App should be advised to all the students and staff of the University and College.
- Avoid overcrowding at the entry and exit points
- Students having symptoms of fever, cough and cold should either be made to sit in another room or allowed to appear for the exam another day
- Admit/identity cards issued to the students should be treated as a pass for the movement of students.
- The state government should issue instructions to all local authorities to issue movement passes to invigilators and all personnel engaged in the conduct of the exam.
- The examination hall should be sprayed with disinfectant including floor, walls, gates, doors etc. Sanitizer bottles along with liquid handwash should be arranged at the entry gate, exam room, staff/observer room etc.
- Thermal checking will be done at the staff entrance point. Fresh masks and gloves should be used by exam functionaries after staff verification is completed.
- The seating area of candidates should be thoroughly sanitized after every session. Even washrooms should also be cleaned and disinfected.
- Staff will have to fill self-declaration form about their health status before entering the exam area. If any functionary fails to meet the self-declaration criteria or thermo gun check, he/she will be asked to leave the exam center immediately.
- Dustbins must be cleaned and covered properly
Download UGP SOP For Exam