MAT is conducted by the All India Management Association. With this exam, you can get admission to over 600 management institutes all over India. First started in 1998, this test was recognised by HRD ministry in 2003. Since then, its popularity has grown.
- Full Form – Management Aptitude Test
- Candidate must be a graduate with a recognised degree
- Theres no minimum percentage.
- Final year students are allowed but need a certificate from the college.
- Exam Pattern
- Language – English
- Mode – Computer-based (Online) or Paper-based (PBT or offline)
- Duration – 2.5 hours
- No. of Questions – 200
- Marking – +1 for the correct answer and -0.25 for the wrong answer.
- Exam Syllabus
- Language Comprehension
- Mathematical Skills
- Data Analysis & Sufficiency
- Intelligence & Critical Reasoning
- Indian & Global Environment
Is Mat good for MBA?
Top B-school accept MAT score
MAT exam score is accepted by more than 600 MBA colleges in India, making it one of the largest MBA entrance tests in the country. No other MBA entrance exam, not even CAT, enjoys such universal acceptability by B-schools.
Is Mat compulsory for MBA?
No it’s not compulsory as there are many entrance exams like mat from which you can get admission in top b-schools. The biggest and most popular entrance examination of India, CAT is conducted by the Indian Institutes of Management (IIM). … The exam is accepted by more than 500 MBA institutes across the country.
What is difference between CAT and MAT?
MBA entrance exams are many in India. Common Admission Test (CAT) and Management Aptitude Test (MAT) are the two national level MBA entrance exams. CAT is conducted for admission to top tier B-schools in India including IIM’s and MAT is used by next tier of B-schools for admission. … CAT exam is conducted every year.
- Official Website – https://mat.aima.in/